Wednesday, March 22, 2006

:golf season is here:



Spring at last! It is a goregous sunny day and I'm stuck inside. The last place I want to be is in the city and stuck far away from the golf course. What's worse is its the second day of spring. I've already wasted the first day of spring and I don't want to waste another!
With another new start to the season comes another new line of great golf gear and apparel. Like any girl, I want to snatch them all up, but I wouldn't have any money left for the greens fees.

Be sure that you're ready for the golf season. I can't tell you what kind of things may be still stashed away in my golf bag from last season! Lip gloss, gatorade, water bottles, scorecards, a million tees, half eaten granola bar, etc. I know weight lifting is the new thing for golfers to do but I can't be carrying all that unnecessary weight around with me for eighteen. Its just not practical. There are some great new items that you should add to your to replace the grungy old equipment from last season. It is surprising how many fabulous golf accessories are out there. Lady Golf.com has some great accessories from top designers. These golf gloves are sure to add some confidence behind your swing. These pink gingham head covers are adorable and would go great with a green golf bag. Remember, golf is a game that cannot be won, so why not at least look good trying?

photos from ladygolf.com, polo.com

No comments: